Knit it, Violet!
Finished objects, works in progress, and lots of rambling about two sticks and some string...
Sunday, October 05, 2008
  A Belated Thank You!
To my awesome secret pal!
Thank you SP!

Mel was my very awesome secret pal for round 12. This was my grand finale package, which arrived just in time for me to have quilts on the brain. All these gorgeous fabrics!! I'm in love. I'm thinking maybe some small patchwork projects and some sock bags? She also sent shrinky dinks, a See's Candy gift certificate, my favorite dishcloth cotton and a dishcloth pattern.

Thanks so much, Mel! I'm sorry it took so long for me to blog, this semester has really kicked me in the ass. I loved having you as a secret pal!

In other news, I think I'm ready to start blogging again. Like I said, my schedule is hectic, but I think what was really holding me back was feeling obligated to blog every project. Then put them on Rav, on Flickr, etc. I've finished quite a few hats and smaller projects during my blog break, but I'm not sure I feel like blogging them. I will direct you to the Rav & Flickr pages, though. Then I'll start fresh blogging what I'm working on for Xmas. But more on that later...

Labels: ,

 
Comments:
Hey! Another Violet Knits! Glad to see another Violet in CA that is a knitter.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: up in the redwoods, California, United States

violet is a crafty girl with feminist values. knitting is her main squeeze, but she also flirts with sewing, embroidery, mosaics, jewelry making, block printing, and polymer clay. she's also been known to cook and garden. she loves a good thrift shop, teapots, and her boyfriend kellen.

Gift Socks #3

Bear Claw Blanket

Super Secret Sweater
My Flickr
Twitter!
101 in 1001

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous |Next


8 pairs in 2006!
6 pairs in 2007!
1 pair in 2008!

My Amazon.com Wish List

My Secret Pal 11 Q&A

Powered by Blogger
AmazingCounters.com

.