Knit it, Violet!
Finished objects, works in progress, and lots of rambling about two sticks and some string...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
  Blog Break!
I am taking teensy break from the blog (or rather, taking a teensy break from feeling guilty about not updating the blog), so that I can focus on this semester (which is nearly killing me), taking care of myself, and enjoying the holiday.

See you after Thanksgiving!

ps- when I get back I'll be sure to post about the wonderful Fall Into Autumn Dishcloth package I got from Karen!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: up in the redwoods, California, United States

violet is a crafty girl with feminist values. knitting is her main squeeze, but she also flirts with sewing, embroidery, mosaics, jewelry making, block printing, and polymer clay. she's also been known to cook and garden. she loves a good thrift shop, teapots, and her boyfriend kellen.

Gift Socks #3

Bear Claw Blanket

Super Secret Sweater
My Flickr
Twitter!
101 in 1001

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous |Next


8 pairs in 2006!
6 pairs in 2007!
1 pair in 2008!

My Amazon.com Wish List

My Secret Pal 11 Q&A

Powered by Blogger
AmazingCounters.com

.